- Set your family in our database so you have a family id.
- families previously enrolled already have their id.
- new families fill the form
- Receive enrollment form from
- Sign and return the form. Settle the fee
New for 2023-24
- Payment by Mail option is not available, must be able to make payment online with debit card or bank account
- Volunteering is a requirement. All families must volunteer
Fee based on Number of Students
$100 First Student $75 Additional Student Adjustment $-25 Subtract $25 from total when all formalities are completed by June 11, 2023 $+25 Add $25 to total for late registration from August 1. No exceptions.
- Go to Paypal and pay using direct debit. Write Family ID
Mail a check, payee Vidyalaya Inc, to PO Box 775, Morris Plains, NJ 07950
- Last date of receiving refund request is July 31.
- Please do not request a refund after July 31.
- School session starts in September. See Online
- All enrolled families will be contacted in the first week of September with further details
- All students should have a unique email address in our system to participate in online classes
- We plan about 30 sessions per school year. 9:30 General Assembly, 10:00 Language Class, 11:00 Culture Class, 11:45 Dismissal. All times are Eastern.
- We are bound by the terms and conditions of Google Meet and Google Classroom products.
- Vidyalaya is run by Volunteers who donate their time. Fee is collected for anticipated expenses.
- Cost of books and other printing expenses is excluded
- Families by enrolling
- are giving us to permission to make recording of the sessions on Google Meet.
- agree to abide by Policies published and updated by Principal from time to time.
- acknowledge that no refund may be requested after July 31.
|Prayer Coordinator||40||Plan and teach shlokas, stutis and bhajans to students during assembly. One hour practice sessions on weeknights before the session for each class.|
|Hindi Lanugage Teacher||50||It's a minimum commitment of 2 hours/week for 15-20 weeks/session. Teachers build lesson plans, give class instruction, grade homework & exams and make mid-term and final exams. There are always 2 teachers in a classroom along with teaching assistants.|
|Gujarati Language Teacher|
|Telugu Language Teacher|
|Substitute Hindi Teacher|
|Substitute Gujarati Teacher|
|Substitute Telugu Teacher|
|Substitute Culture Teacher|
|Yoga Teacher||20||Teaching through online sessions for an hour each week to enrolled students. Could be bi weekly based on availability.|
|Music Teacher||20||Extra curricular activity from 12:00-12:45PM during Vidyalaya calendar year. Could be bi weekly based on availability. Teaching music through online sessions for 45 mins each week. Limited students based on criteria established by instructor will be enrolled.|
|Dance Teacher||20||Extra curricular activity from 12:00-12:45PM during Vidyalaya calendar year. Could be bi weekly based on availability. Teaching dance through online sessions for 45 mins each week. Limited students based on criteria established by instructor will be enrolled.|
|Other Extracurricular Teacher||20||Extra curricular activity from 12:00-12:45PM during Vidyalaya calendar year. Could be bi weekly based on availability. Teaching a subject that is approved by Vidyalaya through online sessions for 45 mins each week. Students will be enrolled based on criteria established by instructor. Please provide the subject that you will be interested in teaching.|
|Culture Events Lead||10 per event||Point person for planning, coordinating, setup, cleanup of an event.|
|Culture Events Team Member||10 per event||Member of the team that is responsible for planning, setup, cleanup of events.|
|Marketing Team Member||10||Publicizing Vidyalaya through social media platforms and flyers. Maintains the Vidyalaya Facebook page|
|Student Parents Affairs & Administration||40||1-2 hours / week during the school session and 10 to 15 hours during summer months. Responsible for smooth running of the school each Sunday and planning for next session of school.|