- email at email@example.com is preferred
- SMS 973 946 8945 Sunday Morning if you need immediate attention
Login with Google
- Vidyalaya uses Google platform to run the school
- Everyone is required to have a Google account for identity verification
- if your email is hosted by Google, for example email addresses with gmail.com, you already have a gmail account.
- if your email is not hosted by Google, create a Google account by clicking here
- Certain domains like pthsd.net are not permitted to use Google Classroom
Before School Day
- Before school starts following setup must be completed working with Admission@vidyalaya.org.
- Vidyalaya must have a unique email address to contact each student
- A student can use a parent's email
- Certain domains, like pthsd.net (Parsippany High School), are not permitted by Google
- Each student should be able to login to Google Classroom and see three classes
- In each class, a Google Meet link is provided to join the class. The link must be tested and validated before class starts.
- All times are Eastern Time in USA
- At 9:25am, login to Google Classroom and see three classes
- Each class has a Google Meet link inside it.
- Start with General Assembly and join the Meet with your microphone off
- At 10AM join your language class
- At 11AM join your culture class
- You may have to wait for teacher to let you in. Please wait
- Contact us if you are waiting for more than a minute
- At least one teacher must login with a vidyalaya.org email id to enable students to join the Meet
- Credentials for firstname.lastname@example.org can be obtained from the Principal
Links and Login
- Calendar - Full Vidyalaya Schedule
- Dakhila - Vidyalaya Database. See your classes, family details here. Teachers can see Student Roster, download files
- To login to Dakhila portal, see instructions there. Google email users can authenticate by clicking on the Google image and others can follow instructions to setup a password.
- Each Student must join three Google Classroom. Each teacher must join the Classroom for the classs they teach.
- First one must login to Google Classroom. If you have a google account, you can simply use it to authenticate yourself. Other users must setup a google account with your email address and password.
- Then join the Classroom by clicking on the invitation link sent for each class one belongs to.
- Let Admission@vidyalaya.org know of any problem. Everyone must complete the setup before the Opening Day.